Sunday, June 1, 2014

SUBIC BAY FREEPORT SUMMER TRIP 2014 II


I was glued to my passion ever since I bought my first camera, the Canon Powershot S100 and started clicking since August 2012. I take this passion in photography as it gives me inspiration seeing great pictures of great photographers. As a hobbyist photographer, I really enjoyed taking pictures whenever time permits me. I also like to take pictures of my family as it brings happiness and joy as I shoot them whatever the occasion: birthdays, eating out, a walk in the park or just any activity. Luckily, the internet permits me to post free albums on my site and this brings the family's happiest memories to be posted regardless of the numbers of photos I want ed to publish in my blogpost. 

I used 2 cameras on our trip, the Canon EOS 500D and the Canon Powershot S100. I uploaded my photos of my Canon S100 on the part I of these posts so you could compare their difference.These two cameras really take good images every time. On this particular post, I used the EOS 500D. I set my exposures on JPEGs and they really came out so well and with Canon colors, the images are extremely vivid and sharp. For my post editing, I used Lightroom 4 to enhance the contrast, highlight, clarity, framing and saturation of all my photos. Hope you'll enjoy my photos!

































No comments: